Polaris Polaris announces corrective action plan for RZR XP Turbo Vehicles

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Today, Polaris announced that they have an approved corrective-action plan for its RZR XP Turbo vehicles, following the stop-sale/stop-ride advisory in late July. Owners of model-year 2016 RZR XP Turbo vehicles can now contact their dealer to arrange for service, and Polaris will be giving all 2016 RZR XP Turbo owners an additional 12 months of warranty.

In addition, all owners of recalled RZR 900 or 1000 vehicles who have their recall work completed by the end of 2016 will receive either a 12-month warranty extension for vehicles that were in warranty at the time of the recall, or a $250 voucher for accessories for vehicles that were out of warranty. All owners with recalled RZRs also qualify for a $1,000 loyalty discount on the purchase of any Polaris side-by-side between now and the end of 2017.

BRONCOBOY

Sep 22, 2014
Temecula
"All owners with recalled RZRs also qualify for a $1,000 loyalty discount on the purchase of any Polaris side-by-side between now and the end of 2017"

Son of A Bitch just bought one last week for my son to race WORCS, Wonder if they will honor that 1000 bucks?

dezertBandito

Sep 16, 2013
I called my dealer they were oblivious about this.. Any one see how we apply for the voucher?

sconym

Aug 30, 2012
I called my dealer they were oblivious about this.. Any one see how we apply for the voucher?
As long as you have had the recall work completed, and your contact info that Polaris has on file is correct, you will automatically receive the voucher in the mail. I was told
by the end of September.

Reactions: dezertBandito

dezertBandito

Sep 16, 2013
hope they let us use it on the website my dealer doesn't have the accessories i want in stock.

sconym

Aug 30, 2012
I was told by Polaris customer service that it will only be used at dealerships and not online.

CrawlerJamie

May 21, 2016
Canada
Well I called to asked if it applies to Canadian and after about 45 minutes was told yes. And said if I don't get a Polaris letter containing the voucher within a week to call back. This was weeks ago.

dezertBandito

Sep 16, 2013
In case anyone else was curious, I emailed Polaris Customer support and I just got an email back. They said that the vouchers will be mailed out by the end of october. If not then i can contact them and they will send them out directly.

Aug 30, 2015
Sheridan, WY
We are a Polaris dealer in WY and have received communication on all this information. We have not seen vouchers to our customers yet but end of October was the latest we have been told.

Remember that a big part of this is to drive completion of the recalls. Start there and the system will see your VIN and trigger a mailer from Polaris (so I am told).

Also - I am surprised how many racers and customers I spoke to at BWDC that were unaware of the additional updates Polaris is offering to RZR turbos impacted by specific riding conditions. There is an update for the air intake (same as 2017) and drive clutch wear items as well as an update for the cooling fan. If you ride in heavy sand or fine dirt conditions...and see high heat and or accelerated clutch wear I suggest contacting your dealer to inquire about this. If you do not get more info then PM me and I will get you hooked up with info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000