Yamaha post ur choped and droped pics

spody3

Wine Spody Odey - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Washington
SWEET DEAL .IT LOOKS SICK. NOT SURE WHEN IM GOING TO BE CUT,CHOP AND REBUILD. NEED TO GET SOME SEATS AND SOME LONGTRAVEL AND FUEL CELL.. MAYBE THIS NEXT WINTER

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
if you need, i have a 8 gal. jaz fuel cell, some long travel with fresh radflo's and some twisted stitch seats.. or let me know if you wanna buy the whole car.. or as a roller..

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Hey thats a nice ride there Rory, maybe one day I will get to ride in it ! lol I know it is my fault i havent jumped in yet. :D

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
you need to look at RF for the build pics of the Flying Banana. i have them saved on my home computer. that car works very well and is still racing. or tell Rog to strip the car of the panels and snap some pics.

spody3

Wine Spody Odey - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Washington
any more pics of some chopped and droped projects. there has to be more guys. only 4 pics.. there are more cars than that out there

Here are a few shots of my dads Rhino I built. Next to a bone stock one for some good comparison. Wanted the roof lower, but he is 6'4". The seats are dropped 10" from stock, out 8" on each side, and about 4" back. Its all 4130 and all Tig welded. Suspension is 6"+2", getting 15" travel. Also a shot of the center console he built. This is his "ranch" vehicle, so had to keep it easy to get in and out of. He plows the driveway in the winter with it.

Attachments

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks! Here are a few more of the center console for you. The switch thats there is a temp on-off-on for the winch, so he can easily reach it. If you want any other shots, let me know!

Also, anyone in/around Montana looking for quality fabrication, dont hesitate to hit me up!!!!!

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000