Power Wheels T-Rex Build Thread

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
<hr style="color: rgb(27, 27, 27); background-color: rgb(27, 27, 27);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Hey guys this is a new build I'm working on. This time I'm going over the top and sparing no expense. I'll be posting pics as I go along. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions. This is gonna be the sickest sxs build yet. And yes... I'm looking for sponsors.

View attachment 2919 View attachment 2920 View attachment 2921<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attachments

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Nice! You gonna chop and drop it? :confused:
I'm for sure going for the murdered out look on this build.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
I've been working on a roll cage. Any suggestions? I think I'm gonna go with 4130 PVC and Christy's Hot Glue. That stuff welds up real nice. I'm definitely going to bolt the cage into the frame. Also thinking about going with KC Hid's. Still looking for sponsors..... and a race team.
View attachment 2924
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000