Question

Bad@$$Teryx

Dont Mess With My Bad@$$Teryx - UTVUnderground App
Jan 19, 2009
Goodyear, AZ
I have a question..how come it says people are online but their really not? I'm not gonna name any names but I do know that 2 people that I know aren't online, but it says they are? Whats up with that?

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Joey is new and still learning the controls.... The site was logging members out after now activity for "x" amount of hours.... You had to log back in. Joey changed that but now it shows they are logged in all of the time. I beleive he has fixed it but it will take a few days to work itself out.... He wil get it handled.

Bad@$$Teryx

Dont Mess With My Bad@$$Teryx - UTVUnderground App
Jan 19, 2009
Goodyear, AZ
Gotcha..it was just kinda wierd when I have friends that have desk jobs and their askin me if I went to work today cause I was logged on all day.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
It should start reflecting them being off after today I think? I set the timer to keep you guys logged in for 2 days so you dont have to keep logging in and out over and over.. When I first tried to set it I made it to where eveyonse stayls logged in for 68 years...LOL...BUt I dont know what the hell....I am having my web homie handle it, he is doing all kinds of stuff...I hit him with a list every day...I am not trying to scam you...LOL Like Mike said, I am new!! I have never even been a mod on an another site!! Bear with me

GREGC

My Rhino Does Wheelies - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I have a question..how come it says people are online but their really not? I'm not gonna name any names but I do know that 2 people that I know aren't online, but it says they are? Whats up with that?
i thought you got fired already brandon?:eek:

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
Needs to hurry up and work itself out... I don't know why, but it's buggin the sh!@t out of me... :mad: WHO'S ONLINE??? ARGH! :D

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
Brandon are you the butt of every joke? alll the forums i see you on everybody just pokes and prods at ya. Hey Greg , Brandon musta got fired cuz i think i saw him standing outside home depot today with the rest of the pack buggin the trucks that came in. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000