Questions about WORCS.....

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I'm really considering racing the last event of the worcs racing series this year..... But, I have a couple questions, 1st, are the safety requirements different for the Sportsman class vs. say the 1000 class??? I have an XP so I suppose I could run either class since it would be my 1st race but I need a couple of the safety requirements, ie fire extinguisher, window nets... 2nd, In your opinion, which would be more fun/competitive???? I don't have any motor work done, so I'm assuming I wouldn't be as fast as the normal 1000 players.... I hear the Sportmans class starts with the lower level cars??? Anyone on here raced an XP in the sportsmans class with the other cars?? Seems like they might be closer competition...Thanks in advance for any input, I better hurry and order a fire suit ;)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
First off, yes - safety rules do apply across the board. While WORCS does make some exceptions for newbies you should expect to have all of this safety gear.

Be cause this is your first race and it's the last race of the season I would suggest you race sportsman. This allows you to get out there and have fun all while not taking the risk of jeopardizing the race for say a guy/s who is/are in the production 1000points battle. You can get a good feel for the race in Sportsman and then decide if you want to go all out next season.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Thanks for the reply Joey, hopefully I can pick up some STEEKERS on friday nite at the sand show and represent the "underground" at WORCS on saturday... I'm leaning towards running the sportsman, so at least I'll be running with some people my speed...:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000