Yamaha R1 Engine Swap - Keep 4x4!!!

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
really?????? this is my pm to him and his response

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello
Yes I have the part# and also the place to order one from that has the best price...Give me a call when ur serious about getting one...This. setup Rocks!!!

Allan. (***) 343 7980

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07fj
great info for your R1 4x4 rhino.

do out have the Bombardier (Skidoo) part number for the gear box?

Thanks

Rog "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey 4x4 jack ass, your the one who can F**k off. you don't know who is capable of anything or not on here. BTW those pics of your setup look like shit, I wouldn't trust any of that work you did, you and 4x4pac must come from the same family, do you wire fans too? :eek: EEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
:D:D:p

gmcdonald

Mar 26, 2011
That thing is awsome. I have been researching for a ranger engine swap, where did you get the gearbox?

Smokin Joe

Apr 18, 2018
Lookin for someone to walk me through an R1 swap in my 04 rhino. Popped the stock 660 and just want more power. Found a running wreck for 900. Need all the info I can get. I'm great behind a welder and a wrench. But I think info is gold. So if any one is willing to give up their secrets would be greatly appreciated. Not really interested in keeping FWD. Thanks in advance.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Lookin for someone to walk me through an R1 swap in my 04 rhino. Popped the stock 660 and just want more power. Found a running wreck for 900. Need all the info I can get. I'm great behind a welder and a wrench. But I think info is gold. So if any one is willing to give up their secrets would be greatly appreciated. Not really interested in keeping FWD. Thanks in advance.
Weller racing has everything you need to make that motor work in your Rhino.

67StingrayJ

Apr 2, 2019
I read through this entire thread and didn't get anything useful out of it... If your reading, like I did, quit while your ahead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000