All UTV's Racer Tech SCORE & BITD Chassis and Cages

Tony@Racer Tech

May 26, 2010
Holland, Mi
Racer Tech was one of the first racing specific companies in the business. We've done many SCORE and BITD approved cages and actually have a option for these specific builds on our fixtures which produces a cage we can ship anywhere in the world that will drop on to your frame ready for you to weld in place. Here's a few shots of a couple we've done through the years.

[/QUOTE]

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Tony, Just curious how much a cage like that on an S runs? You say you can drop ship the lot ready for welding? Interesting...

Tony@Racer Tech

May 26, 2010
Holland, Mi
When it comes to a quote for a build it's hard with out knowing what exactly you want done. We can have a cage ready to weld in like what you see in the pics, or you can start from a new chassis go from there with full gusset kit and other custom fab. parts and products. If I remember right the white RZR S we did was $50,000 total give or take of everything included. It really just depends but we have shipped them across the world and country. Give me a call if you have any other questions.
I will post some pics of some of the newer built cages and chassis we have in the works and have the guys post some pics of there builds.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Thanks for the info. It looked like a boatload of work was done, so I was curious how much that ran and what kind of hours were in it. It looks awesome!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000