Rear wheel collecting mud or dirt???

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
We have the solution!!! Formerly known as the Quadtech B-Flaps, the new IMG Motorsports Defender Flaps are a must have for any and all XP1000 2 and 4 seaters. There seems to be a real issue with the amount of mud,sand, and dirt that gets kicked up from the tires and shot inside the rear wheel. Since the clearance is so tight between the brake caliper and the wheel, anything passing through is going to scratch if not blow a whole completely through your wheel resulting in catastrophic failure on the trail or DNF during your race. These flaps are flexible enough to get over obstacles and great for trail use still. Then on the track they are unmatched and race proven by IMG Motorsports driver Tommy Scranton along with many other drivers running these. We keep them in stock and ready to ship out or pick up. They are a very easy install that does not need the tire or shock to be removed and can be don in minutes by anyone. No need to weld mount tabs, worry about extra metal that will bend or brake when hit, or cheap quality plastic deflectors that only shoot the objects in any direction. Our flaps are flexible for many reasons and one is that any build up will eventually shake off the flaps and fall off so minimal added weight.

Give us a call at IMG Motorsports out of beautiful Lake Elsinore, Ca and we can get you set up today.

(951)471-1615

Wanna become an IMG Motorsports dealer? Call in and ask how?
busted rear rim.png mud flap.png photo1.JPG

Nut_Up

Jul 27, 2014
I have a set of these that I used a few times, out, perfect condition. What do y'all charge for a new set? I am just Trying to figure out a fair used price to ask.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000