REGIONAL SoCal- News - Race info- Photos - Videos- And Inside Scoops

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Here is the info on our Lucas Regional Stock RZR XP 900, base package price is $2,695.00.

The following is a list of what all it includes;

Cage with .063 aluminum roof and number plates.
Doors with side nurf bars and .063 aluminum skins.
Rear bumper assembly that attaches to the cage and the rear number plate.
Front drivers side windshield rock guard.
Driver side window net with latch.
17" rear view mirror.

Please note the window nets were not installed when I took these pictures.

Black Rhino / Racer X also stock 5 point harness, helmets, race seats, driving suits, gloves, radio packages, etc.

More details coming soon.

Please email me at [email protected] for more information and prices.

View attachment 8926

View attachment 8927

View attachment 8928

Attachments

Last edited:

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Cant wait. Theres a bunch of us waiting for this to kick off. Think there might be a new wolf pack coming. We are the 3 best friends!!:D:D

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when Joey started the Underground , I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Joey joined in later. And three years ago, when Joey introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added 9000 guys to my wolf pack. 9000 of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

UTVUNDERGROUND 4 Life!!

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Welcome aboard Dave, I am sure you both will have a good time. See ya at the races.

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
Joey copied out of the most recent rule book

SR-10 Windshield Area

A. Trucks & UTVs must have complete left half of windshield opening covered with a LORORS approved rock guard. Buggies must have complete windshield opening covered with a LORORS approved rock guard.
B. Rock guard must have a minimum 1/8 inch rod and a maximum 1.5 inch square opening welded at each intersection.
C. If a passenger is in vehicle, rock guard must cover full windshield opening.

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
I may have missed this but is the rock guard on te windshield a requirement? Thinking of turning one of our new stock XPs into a regional racer!
yeah and as dumb as I thought it was at the last vegas shoot out race I have to say it saved me there where big rocks that flew into my rock gaurd

BCARR

Nov 26, 2012
CARR ONE is are working on 6 new cars for lucas. Will have pics to follow shortly.

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
SPEEDWORLD CLOSES; LUCAS OIL MOVES APRIL EVENT TO LAS VEGAS

With the indefinite closure of Speedworld Raceway Park in Surprise, Arizona, Lucas Oil Off Road Racing
Series is moving Rounds 3 and 4 of the series to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas, Nevada.

“While it’s unfortunate that Speedworld is closing, we are pleased to announce that we’re returning to
one of our drivers’ favorite tracks, the Las Vegas Motor Speedway,†said Ritchie Lewis, the new Series
Director of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. “The Las Vegas Motor Speedway has always been an
exciting destination for our events, with a great track that’s been the site of many epic battles.â€

In addition to moving the venue to Las Vegas, Lucas Oil will also move the race date back one week,
from April 20 and 21 to Saturday, April 27 and Sunday, April 28, 2013.

The Regional Off Road race originally scheduled for April 27th at Lake Elsinore will now be held on April
13th.

“When scheduling events, Lucas Oil takes into account many factors, such as track availability, television
production staff availability, the timing of other venues in which our teams and sponsors compete
and travel convenience for all those involved,†said Tom Frederickson, General Manager and Chief
Administrative Officer of Lucas Oil. “We believe the new location and date of Rounds 3 and 4 of the
Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series offer the most benefits and least conflicts for our teams, sponsors,
vendors .

SECOND REGIONAL RACE DATE CHANGE new date APRIL 13 at Lake Elsinore

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000