JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
So I added something to the forum that should be cool.

You guys can now rep those who make good posts........If you notice under your name when you post there is a little green box. Those green boxes will add up as those who think you made a good, content filled, informational post add reputation to your profile.

It is easy to do....Look in the upper right hand corner of the person who made the post on the actual post itself. You will see a REP button. You click that and leave a note as to why you are repping them.

You can only rep that person once for a period of a few days. Use your reps wisely!! LOL

Let me know if you guys have questions!!

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
So I added something to the forum that should be cool.

You guys can now rep those who make good posts........If you notice under your name when you post there is a little green box. Those green boxes will add up as those who think you made a good, content filled, informational post add reputation to your profile.

It is easy to do....Look in the upper right hand corner of the person who made the post on the actual post itself. You will see a REP button. You click that and leave a note as to why you are repping them.

You can only rep that person once for a period of a few days. Use your reps wisely!! LOL

Let me know if you guys have questions!!
can we see who repped for us and why?

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
How do I know how many rep points do I have?

I see one green square, how many does that equal?

How much to the next level?

Sorry so many questions just trying to understand it.

Reactions: 1 person

shonuff

"Kiss My Converse" - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
murrieta
click on your "usercp"

all the way at the bottom of the screen, it will show you everything you want to know.

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
dude you have a great rep!! LOL Moose McWadd.....what kind of name is that! LOL
thats my nick name when i ride with the Desert Assasins. lol RaceDes

I used to wipe out alot, well still kind of do. but I can ride all day and night, and i am not skinny like mouse? They made it up a few years ago, thats my Baja Alter ego.

I did get dissed for the Rip this year:mad: Got in a fight with the team manager. :(

but that does leave my schedule open for Coos bay or a little or long ride in Baja. i can chase or lead its all Baja to me.

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
So I dont know if this is a big deal or not but when I go into my usercp it shows I have 12rep points. But then on the home page it shows I have 0. Wich is right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000