Yamaha RHINO WIDE BODY KITS

rjv

RJV n' NC - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 2, 2009
NC
I was wanting to know who all makes wide body kits for the rhino. Also, if you know the price and weight of the kits that would be great. I was also wondering it anyone knows the weight of the stock plastics. THANKS

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Black Rhino

I was wanting to know who all makes wide body kits for the rhino. Also, if you know the price and weight of the kits that would be great. I was also wondering it anyone knows the weight of the stock plastics. THANKS
I would start by looking at blackrhinoperformance.net

rjv

Feb 2, 2009
NC
Thanks, for the replies. It looks like the fullbore is six inches wider than stock, does anyone know how heavy is it. On brp i only saw maier kits witch are the same as stock, correct? I could add flares and get 4 inches wider. Anyone know of any fiberglass kits?

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Thanks, for the replies. It looks like the fullbore is six inches wider than stock, does anyone know how heavy is it. On brp i only saw maier kits witch are the same as stock, correct? I could add flares and get 4 inches wider. Anyone know of any fiberglass kits?
I just got sponsored by a company here in Phoenix, Az. They are working on a price for the hood and besides right now.

rjv

Feb 2, 2009
NC
I just got sponsored by a company here in Phoenix, Az. They are working on a price for the hood and besides right now.

nice looking pieces, do you think they may want to sponsor a east coast racer, lol. let know some contact info so I get get prices and weight compared to stock plastics.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Im not sure but I will def ask. It is all thin fiberglass so it is lighter than stock plastics.

rjv

Feb 2, 2009
NC
Thanks man, fiberglass is great because you can fix it. I hate the looking at the rivets in my bedside, but still works.

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Thanks man, fiberglass is great because you can fix it. I hate the looking at the rivets in my bedside, but still works.
The Riot Fab/Makin' Trax racers are using a Urethane Kit from KBD Urethane. You can run a truck over it and it bounces right back in shape. Awesome kits. Contact Mike at [email protected]

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf
Sorry for the late reply. Had a crazy day today.

The Maier kits are basically dups of the factory skins, only done in colors. They do offer flares which give an extra few inches. long as you trim the underfenders.

FullBore is probably your best bet. The are molded plastic, so are not any heavier than stock skins. The problem I've seen with fiberglass is always that they are so heavy. One of the best fiberglass kits that I've seen comes out of San Marcos from MGM. Not sure if they're still making skins or not. But they looked good and had good fit and finish.

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
empyre is available again. i saw some brochures at kartek. its the kit on my yellow car in my avatar. love this plastic.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I have the empyre kit on my rhino minus the hood, I like the looks of the flared fenders in the rear. so far no probs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000