Yamaha Ron Woods vs. Muzzy

ron woods or muzzy, and dont say muzzy just becuase they sponsor the website

• Total voters

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
OK heres the deal......1. Muzzys is not afraid it is industry standard for manufacturers to see the results before they are printed. 2. We are going to approach more than just Muzzys and Ron Woods. We are going to get multiple exhausts. 3. We will be using 2 700 rhinos BONE STOCK. I have one loaner unit from Yamaha and will need another. It has to be bone stock no aftermarket cage no aftermarket nothing! 4. we will do a dyno pull and then we will do a real seat of your pants pull. We will do a top speed run, a fastest 1/8 mile run, slolom/pull out of corner. We will use stop watches, etc.. Video and picture documentation. I am enlisting the help of some pretty experienced product testing people. Max Powers is in I believe to be our non biased official. We are going to pick a date for sometime late next month and we may be able to get a mobile dyno to come out to our testing location. If not we may spend a day at Pro Shop running Dyno tests and then a day at the testing location doing the driving tests. If anyone has suggestions as to what exhausts other than Muzzys and Ron Woods you want to see tested please let us know!

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
well thank you for going through with this and man am i glad i started this thread, this will help out a lot of people :D

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I would like to see more than those 2 in the shootout, throw in 2 bros,protec and any other pipes that are claiming HP gain. If you need some one to test let me no I have nothing to gain on this but I really would like to find out the real deal on who makes the best exhaust. Not that I have a 700 or anything

BENZITO

hi guys !
Jan 19, 2009
phx, az
man i was reading and reading wanting to see what won and nothing...lol

i cant wait for results...!!!

i started the same thread like this awhile ago on rf ....

pronstar

President, LBC Chapter - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 28, 2009
The LBC
I'll have to say Ron Woods based on my dyno tune results alone.

The question is:
Would I have made more power with a Muzzy setup?

Dunno if that will ever be answered, but given my bolt-on mods, I don't think my Rhino possibly make much more power...it would be getting into 686 territory.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000