Yamaha Rugged Radios NEW Shop Rhino!!! Help Me Build It!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Magnum Offroad 6 over suspension

We received the Magnum Offroad 6 over suspension kit for the project Rugged Rhino. It came in on a pallet and was packed better than anything I have ever received. It was nice to see a company take pride in their shipping. It was like Christmas opening all the packages. Wow what a nice kit! Everything was labeled right, left, front, and back. Even easy to read instructions. We couldn't wait to pull the Rugged Rhino into position for dis assembly.

Tear down begins! I always fear with aftermarket parts that things never go back together as easy as they come apart. Not the case with Magnum Offroad! This was an easy install from start to finish. Matt and Seth took control and got the job done. I think the hardest part was Seth doing the axles and CV's. But with the super easy instructions it was a breeze. Before we could finish our bolting a-arm the axles were ready to be installed.

Done in a flash and ready for test ride. Seth and Matt jumped in and put the hammer down. The Rugged Rhino went from stock timid to mean machine.

The Pismo dunes test. I loaded up my son Jaden Saturday morning then headed to the beach. A little over cast but no rain. We got there and met up with our friend Sean, the owner and driver of the Fabtech Race Rhino. I did a quick once over all of the nuts and bolts just to make sure. Aired the tires down, backed it off the trailer, and ready to rip.

My son and I strapped in and took off. Jaden said "let's go fast dad!". We went straight for the hills. It was so much easier to drive. We didn't have to let off through the woops and pinned it in the bowls. Jaden and I loved it. The 6 over kit was so much more stable I didn't have to worry about the side hilling. We decided to head back to the truck and do another quick once over. Everything was perfect and we went back out for another run.

All in all the Magnum Offroad 6 over long travel suspension kit is the biggest bang for the buck. Exceptional quality and easy to install. Great instructions and when we had a quick question there people are knowledgeable. Watch out Rhinos, Magnum is on the loose!

Greg Cottrell

Owner

Rugged Race Products

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Had our machinist work up a prototype of a new product we are thinking about starting to sell... check it out.

Spot for our RRP600 intercom with choice of sheetmetal faceplate in a variety of colors, Vertex race radio, master toggle switch for communications, along with a push to talk for the passenger.

What do you guys think? Something some of you may be interested in?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000