RZR 4 is UTV of the Month

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
I haven't ever picked a nearly stock UTV for UTV of the Month over at UTVGuide.net, but after finally spending some time with the family in it, I am thoroughly impressed.

The RZR 4 is fast, comfortable and the suspension is probably the best out of the box of any currently available UTV. I haven't had a "four seater" since I sold my long travel Rhino that had seats in the bed and a four seat cage. Let me tell you, there is absolutely no comparison!

There are only a few negatives I have on the RZR 4:
- Not of fan of the nets. For passengers, they work OK, but for the driver, they are just too close to the wheel for me.
- It is LONG. Turning radius is much bigger than a RZR S (duh!).
- It is tall. Stadium seating is great for the kids, but the cage is way high. I would look into an aftermarket roll cage if I kept it.

UTV of the Month March 2010 - UTV Guide
Direct link to RZR 4: 2010 Polaris RANGER RZR 4 Side By Side Vehicle : Overview

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
progressive....very nice! They act like a dual rate essentially.....for those not faimiliar with he terms Dual rate that is where you have 2 coils on the shock.
It can be either two springs or one spring with two different winds. :)

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
there you go having to one up me mr. polaris.....lol
Sorry...just trying to help. :eek:

I did spend some time at Pismo in a RZR 4 with three 200 pounders in it. It was a blast...but dang the tide was high.

White Boy

Mar 19, 2010
I love the 4! Best ride ever and the power is there. I was able to ride/drive one at Glamis and will be looking to buy soon. The only problem with this is that the wifey wants it for her. That means she will be swapping on red plastics with polka-dots and turning it into a "lady bug" WTF! :eek:

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
I love the 4! Best ride ever and the power is there. I was able to ride/drive one at Glamis and will be looking to buy soon. The only problem with this is that the wifey wants it for her. That means she will be swapping on red plastics with polka-dots and turning it into a "lady bug" WTF! :eek:
Bwaaaaahahahahaha That is frigg'n funny!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000