RZR 4 ???

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
I HAVE BEEN THINKING REALLY HARD ABOUT BUYING A RAZOR 4 ,TO HAVE AS A FAMILY RIDE AND SO I DONT MISS ALL THE GROUP RIDES CUS MY RHINO IS BROKE FROM A RACE AND SO I CAN BUILD MY RHINO FOR RACE ONLY.

ANY ONE HAVE ANY PRO'S OR CONS ON THE RZR 4??

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
I HAVE BEEN THINKING REALLY HARD ABOUT BUYING A RAZOR 4 ,TO HAVE AS A FAMILY RIDE AND SO I DONT MISS ALL THE GROUP RIDES CUS MY RHINO IS BROKE FROM A RACE AND SO I CAN BUILD MY RHINO FOR RACE ONLY.

ANY ONE HAVE ANY PRO'S OR CONS ON THE RZR 4??
rzr4 is on my list too, larry my buddy has one pretty darn fun

Cool cars, been thinking about one but wait a few weeks should be a new Green 4 seater to gander at:D

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
We have some 4's that ride in our group and they go every were that all the other SXS's do. Some times they take a different line but they get it done.

Thing you might want do if you get one is put a after market skid on because with the longer wheel base the belly rubs a little more then the 2's , also maybe a 2'' lift .

It will be nice to see the green 4 or the XP 900 if that one ever comes out.

Good luck .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Don't do it!! Way too much fun,......your face will hurt at the end of the day from smiling. I have 2" lift on mine, and it goes anywhere with four people aboard!! I've done many a "black diamond" trails in mine and the long wheelbase actually works better on certain types of trails:D:D:D

AIRBORNE

Feb 21, 2011
FOB Salerno, Afghanistan
I recently purchased a used RZR4. I have not gotten to drive it yet since I am overseas. However, I am very excited to have a buggy to get the whole family out together. I have been told by all of my buddies that the 4 will go everywhere the S will go. They also say it actually climbs better due to the wheelbase.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I would hold out to see what Kawi has up thier sleeve. The release can't be far off or they would not be pumping it up. Wait for Team Green to drop some info.

But I would definitely buy a purpose 4 seater and build your Rhino for racing. You will love to race a car that is designed and built for it. Just the feeling of sitting down low in your car will improve your confidence. Keep us posted on your progress.

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
I WAS THE TALKING TO THE WIFE AND WE MIGHT GET THE XP 2 SEATER NOW NOT TO RACE IT JUST VTO ENJOY IT WHEN CAMPING AND DUNING , WE CANT SEEM TO DECIDE.LOL

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
get the xp larry then when your feeling nutty just stretch it to a xp 4 ...the ones guys are stretching now look great

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Every RZR 4 ride I have been on was a blast! RZR 4 wins the SOBOBA GP 2011 and the pre run with JD23 was scarry but handled everything that came in its way.
Im keeping the rhino for the family and plan on racing a polaris XP 900 in the future,Just saying. I want to win a race!

Rad Richi

Jan 7, 2011
Cardiff by the Sea
Get the R4 you will love it! When we go on big rides "If" I have an extra seat everyone fights for it .... Thats just how smooth it rides....It has plenty of power for the family needs. why buy the xp when you have a two seater.... just saying!
Good luck if you haven't pulled the trigger yet..

Chengo

Oct 14, 2009
what ever happened to RZR4 that Joey was testing , I have been waiting to hear about up dates on the RZR 4.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
what ever happened to RZR4 that Joey was testing , I have been waiting to hear about up dates on the RZR 4.
Still rockin it! I love the RZR4. Still my favorite family sport UTV for out of the box performance. I will do an update, its long over due. But I can tell you, it has been nothing but perfect and I think I have almost 1000 miles on it now?!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000