Polaris RZR 900 build w/ S3 Powersports

codytaylor

Mar 31, 2013
Shreveport, La.
After a buddy of mine did KOH and some Dirt Riot races in his 900, I decided to start racing too. That's right up my alley and luckily there are plenty races within driving distance. So I'm going all out.

Picked up a 2012 base model with 31hrs 167miles. This thing was spotless and the owner just picked it up from the dealer to get the polaris stage 2 kit installed. He hadn't even drove it yet.

Got it in my little hole in the shop and stripped it down.

Attachments

Apr 10, 2011
Memphis,TN
Looking good! Since you got it tore down.. I would go ahead and replace stock pto shaft bearing with pillar block bearing. The stock one won't last under race conditions.

codytaylor

Mar 31, 2013
Shreveport, La.
Thanks. I was looking at that last night. It sure is real soft and has a lot of movement. I know we've replaced a lot of them on older bikes.

No spec list yet. I may put one together, but I'm using all my free time on planning & fabbing!

codytaylor

Mar 31, 2013
Shreveport, La.
Got in trouble this morning. Turns out even if your wife doesn't show it, she DOES care if you don't come home at night and don't tell her.

I stayed at the shop last night in my camper so I could get an early start this morning and she freaked out!

426m

Dec 1, 2011
looks awesome, what series are you going to race it in? I'm in Dallas and am just finishing up my similar build, been alot of work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000