Polaris RZR 900 build w/ S3 Powersports

426m

Dec 1, 2011
Cool, look forward to meeting you at the Torn races, Looks like you are making lots of progress.

codytaylor

Mar 31, 2013
Shreveport, La.
Yeah thanks. I pulled the motor out last night after finishing the rear tubework and exhaust mounts.

Gonna start building suspension this week!

Have you done any races yet?

426m

Dec 1, 2011
I went to two of the TORN races last season with my RZR 800, couldnt keep up with the bigger Xp's and Can Ams, The Torn deal seems really good though. If mine actually runs, I hope to be at the nest race, I bought it with the motor blown up, so Ive never driven it, dont know if the trans and diffs are ok, plus I built the motor so that could be a issue also, hopefully it is all good, im ready to drive it.

Timberdog

Aug 23, 2010
Amazing how lightweight the frames on the RZR's look. When you're finished that will be extremely solid and still lightweight. Good luck racing!

codytaylor

Mar 31, 2013
Shreveport, La.
looking good cody, you doing all that by yourself?
Yessir, just me and my dog Bender

Amazing how lightweight the frames on the RZR's look. When you're finished that will be extremely solid and still lightweight. Good luck racing!
Yeah but I think its gonna be pretty heavy. But now after this I can't imagine racing one bone stock and it lasting very long under those conditions.

Attachments

Last edited:

JRLoos

Dec 3, 2011
Do you go to the mud events? I'm trying to remember if I've seen you around. I'm looking forward to seeing this in person when it's finished.

JRLoos

Dec 3, 2011
Oh yeah. I remember you from mud nationals. We were talking down at the sand pit one night with one if your buddies... Your front passenger control arm or something broke right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000