Polaris RZR XP Shocks By Cognito

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
My first batch of Fox Racing shocks are just about gone!!!! I have 3 sets left @ $1600.00. 1 Set I will be able to ship ASAP and the other 2 sets will not be able to ship until November 7th. IF You want in on this SALE PRICE get your order in today. I will REQUIRE Pre payment on the final 2 sets at $1600. After these 3 sets are gone the new price is 1999.99If you want in on this deal get off the fence and make the call!!!!

Jim 661 588-8085 x206

VVVVVVV Shock Info VVVVVVV

The biggest difference is our shock upgrade is a full new set of shocks. With the Cognito Fox shock all you will have to do is remove you OEM springs, retainers, collars, and bolt reducers and install them onto Cognitos new Fox shocks and reset your ride height.

Our shocks offer all the same features as the stage 3 FOX Upgrade PLUS our shock set up is position sensitive and has a larger reservoir.

Our Fox Shock has a 6” reservoir where the stock units come with a 5” reservoir. This gives a little more oil volume which will help with fade resistance as well as giving more nitrogen volume which will help with ride comfort at the end of the stroke.

What is (BOC) position sensitive?

The internal bottom-out cup provides additional damping at the very bottom of the stroke to give you the ability to push your vehicle harder for longer with improved driver confidence. Less compression damping at ride-height gives improved comfort and traction while huge damping in the end-zone helps to flatten out the biggest bumps.

Thanks, Jim

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000