San Diego Peeps... Let's ride this Saturday!

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
I'm headed to Pine Valley this Saturday with a another forum member. We're gonna meet there at 8:30. The ride only takes 2 hours. So we should be done by 10:30. Here is how you get there: take 8 east to Pine Valley exit. Turn right into large culdesac and then park. It's super easy to get to and stage. The riding is a chewed up fire road. I hope to see you there!

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Saturday is a high of 91 with a low of 66. I would imagine that when we start the ride it will be in the mid 70s and when we finish in the mid 80s... Come on out!

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
I'm really leaning towards going, sounds fun. I'll see if I can't rally another head or two to join us. Is an adventure pass required like Corral Canyon?
Yes... It is. Sorry I should have posted that. You can get a day pass for $5 at the liquor store just down the road from there... Or any big5 has them too. I got the year long for $30. To get to the liquor store exit at the same pine valley exit. Go left under the bridge. Then come to the stop sign and take a right. The liquor store is just to you left directly across from frosty's burgers.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Let's get a roll call going...

1. Ali Baba
2. Spheromike
3. Magnum Off Road (maybe)

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
The loop look's fun (via satellite map)! Is it all just fire roads or is there some fun terrain to be had? If the swell doesn't show up that's in the forecast I'm there, and I think I wrangled a buddy to come as well. Mini UTVUG meet!:D

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
The loop look's fun (via satellite map)! Is it all just fire roads or is there some fun terrain to be had? If the swell doesn't show up that's in the forecast I'm there, and I think I wrangled a buddy to come as well. Mini UTVUG meet!:D
The last time I rode on it, it was pretty tore up. Some of its high speed with drifting in the corners... Lots of ruts and rocks... And some whoop sections. It's a lot of fun when cruising around 30mph plus. Lots of up and down hill and turns... :D

spheromike

Aug 13, 2012
Glad i found this post i am for sure in this schooled be a great lil ride i can't wait to open by rig up and see what its got.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000