All UTV's SAND SHOW 2014 REVIEW!

aaronjuarez

Aug 2, 2010
Wow, some over the top stuff. You guys had a ton of cars out and looks like you had a great turn out.
The Christine car was unreal, a dream car for me! There were a lot of other great stuff. Rugged was huge and had a ton of great deal.
The Proline wraps car was ridiculous! That wrap was awesome. There were a ton of other great builds as well.
I was very impressed with a buddy of mine that debuted at the show Southside. They had some pretty nice cars and the OMF wheels he had on the orange car were insane!
Also the Packard guys has some crazy turbos.
All in all I think it was a great show especially for the SxS industry.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
It was the SxS Super Show!!!! tons of killer rides, deals, and great people. Bert's had some awesome clean builds, personally, My group was a HUGE fan of the 4 seat XP1K Ferrari replica you guys did!!!! That car was just plain CLEAN, subtle modifications that just really came together. Unfortunately I didn't win the lottery this weekend, so I'll be wiping up my drool....

ALEX

Mar 26, 2010
Was it just me or were there more people at the show this year, but maybe a little fewer vendors? I enjoyed it like always.
It looked that way to me to I stayed for the races and there were way more people there this year than last

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
once again berts KILLED it at the sand show. bad ass display, cars, lounge. and there was 2 art wood at this years show. LOL:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000