Sand Sports Super Show UTV Shootout

Aug 16, 2013
What: Stock/Modified Side x Side Shootout on Short Course Style Track (Dirt/Asphalt/Sand)

Where: Sand Sports SUPER Show

OC Fair Grounds
Costa Mesa, California

When: September 19-20, 2014

All Side x Sides's welcomed!!

Grouped into two different races.

Awards and payout to podium and overall finisher's.

For more information visit stadiumsupertrucks.com or email Chris Hecht at [email protected]

UTV at home??? Run what ya' brung!!!

Attachments

kmb760

Mar 28, 2013
Drag racing ????
I don't think so, last year it was a fill course that they ran a few different classes of vehicles. I think it was SST, SxS, and 1450

03 GMC 2500...Edge EVO CT tuner...285/75 tires...Leveling keys...all stock for now

07 Rhino... 09 rotax conversion...long travel...big horn tires...rugged radio setup...prerunner cage... (too much to list everything)

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
How many UTV's can you handle?

Here is some info for the people who want to race.

UTVUG Q:What are the entry fees?
SST A: Car and Driver: 2-Day $400; 1-Day $250; Additional Pit Crew Members $65 for Fri/Sat.

UTVUG Q: Can the racers camp at the track?
SST A: Last year camping was not allowed at the track due to space concerns, however I have put a request in to see if there is any space available in the OC Fair Campground. Last year a few spots were available.

UTVUG Q:Will they need to rent transponders?
SST A: No, transponders will be issued by USAC before the races and will be returned after the races. Cost is covered in entry fee.

I'm so country... I'm my own damn cousin.

Aug 16, 2013
How many UTV's can you handle?

Here is some info for the people who want to race.

UTVUG Q:What are the entry fees?
SST A: Car and Driver: 2-Day $400; 1-Day $250; Additional Pit Crew Members $65 for Fri/Sat.

UTVUG Q: Can the racers camp at the track?
SST A: Last year camping was not allowed at the track due to space concerns, however I have put a request in to see if there is any space available in the OC Fair Campground. Last year a few spots were available.

UTVUG Q:Will they need to rent transponders?
SST A: No, transponders will be issued by USAC before the races and will be returned after the races. Cost is covered in entry fee.

I'm so country... I'm my own damn cousin.
The more UTV's we can get the better the show will be. Last year was cool, but like the 1400 trucks the more on track at one time creates the chaos that makes it truly exciting. Action at all corners of the track.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Sounds like a plan. Fullerton Sand Sports will have my car at there display/booth this year. So I hope it will spark some interest to create the need for it next year.

Maybe you could give me 30 min or so on your track ( if there is a 300+ ft section and time ) to make a few passes to maybe stir up some interest for next year.. Just an idea.

I'm not trying to bust your balls. I'm just trying to bring sand/dirt drags back to So.Cal. I know when we had the car at Dune Fest this year it created a huge amount on interest and it just got me thinking on what we could do here in So.Cal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000