saying hi from sonoma ca

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
hey guys i followed you from the rhino forum but hey im where the knowedge is and thats whats important to me. and well talking shop and learning more sxs stuff is what i like.. hopefully i can find some guys that like to ride up around me..
anyway i like the new hang out.. cheers.:D

Aspendell Rover

Mar 7, 2013
hey guys i followed you from the rhino forum but hey im where the knowedge is and thats whats important to me. and well talking shop and learning more sxs stuff is what i like.. hopefully i can find some guys that like to ride up around me..
anyway i like the new hang out.. cheers.:D
gotta have a bad ass diesel to chill here..lol

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
hey joey im heading to cow today.. im board and its the cloesest real riding for me at a little ove 2 hours

CustomizedRhino13

Hot Rod Kool Aid
Mar 7, 2013
Mariposa, Ca
I've been to the MJC and it was a blast. I found AdamS truck on youtube, this is an awesome pull for the brown sled.:D
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0OLMkVDDWE"]MJC 10/15/2011 (Adam Sprague ) - YouTube[/ame]

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
thanks guys, diesel has been in my blood for a while.. at one time i had claim to a record but that was when running 12's was one of that fasted trucks in the world.. now its great to see the good of the sport.. i like my daily driver and my new sport of sxs has consumed me. i just wish there were more people around me that were as motivated to ride.. ill just keep trying to learn and make mine better for the times i have some place to go ride and hopefully with other people that like to ride just as much.. i have alot of people i used to ride motorcycles with but that is much the same as you know.. good times thats what makes life fun..
thanks again for the cuddos..

RangerBurger

Jan 23, 2011
Humboldt County
Sweet truck Adam. Have fun at Cow. I love that place. It's about two hours for me to get there too but I think it's worth it. My XP4 is all tore up right now or I'd try to make it down. Putting a bunch of parts on this weekend. Let me know next time you are going.
Joey

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
thanks Joey, i let you know next time im heading up that way for sure and you do the same..
adam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000