Polaris shock advice

bounty hunter

Nov 9, 2014
looking to possibly do a few WORCS races next year with my XP1K, I am a aggressive driver, little bit of desert, not much into the sand. What are some good options for shock upgrades with using the the stock WE to fit my needs? I am thinking upgrade to the larger front shocks and work over the rears. Who do you guys recommend to send the shocks to? whats the best route to go?

Heybeerman

Mar 3, 2011
Morristown, AZ
Send them straight to Walker. They will set them up with dual rate springs with crossovers and a revalve. You can go with a 2.5" front.

You will love them.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Send them straight to Walker. They will set them up with dual rate springs with crossovers and a revalve. You can go with a 2.5" front.

You will love them.
What he ^^^^ said!

aj923

Nov 11, 2014
I am going thru the same thing. Slightly different, I want to do the shocks on my XP900. Was thinking about sending the stock fox shocks to Shock Therapy to have them tune them and put the dual rate set up on. Everyone is steering me in the direction of a whole new shock set up instead of putting money into the stockers. But I have heard really good things about Shock Therapy in AZ if you want to have yours revalved and save some money. I am still undecided on what I am going to do.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I am going thru the same thing. Slightly different, I want to do the shocks on my XP900. Was thinking about sending the stock fox shocks to Shock Therapy to have them tune them and put the dual rate set up on. Everyone is steering me in the direction of a whole new shock set up instead of putting money into the stockers. But I have heard really good things about Shock Therapy in AZ if you want to have yours revalved and save some money. I am still undecided on what I am going to do.
Cognito motorsports!

bounty hunter

Nov 9, 2014
heard mixed reviews about having WE set them up, quite a few people have said shock therapy as a good place, and also Holz.

Streamline Brakes

Aug 5, 2014
We sent our RZR 1000 stock WE shocks to Shock Therapy to get them revalved and the duel rates put on them. I ran in out in the desert and could not believe it was the same shocks they performed like a full set of race shock. I would 100% recommend sending them to Shock Therapy you will be completely satisfied when you get them back.

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
XP 900 shocks, don't waste your money on the stockers. Go Cogneto Fox 2.5's F/R, all i can say is It's amazing to think it's the same car.

Radflo Shocks

Aug 20, 2014
We make multiple kits for the XP's along with a 2015 contingency program. Give us a call if you would like to discuss.
http://www.radflo.com/moto/<WBR>UTVContingency
looking to possibly do a few WORCS races next year with my XP1K, I am a aggressive driver, little bit of desert, not much into the sand. What are some good options for shock upgrades with using the the stock WE to fit my needs? I am thinking upgrade to the larger front shocks and work over the rears. Who do you guys recommend to send the shocks to? whats the best route to go?

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Have you considered a Bilstein?

We have them in stock and valved for a great overall ride in dunes, dirt, mountains......

Give us a call if you have any questions.........

Free shipping on all orders for the month of December.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000