Single Seat RZR Rock Crawler.. Check it out

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V8RdffCmE_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have had talks with guys for years about doing this. This is one of a handful I have seen done however this one is the nicest by far. I still would like to see a single seat XP900 race care built...

thoughts?

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
I love it, looks like they saved a ton of weight too. not a bad idea to chop a two seater up and make it a shreadding beast.

i wanna see it in action.

FABWERX1

May 31, 2011
Looks cool ( but mid west) I was going to build a center mounted single seat XP for WORCS next year. But the customer changed his mind.
The weight configuration would be balanced perfectly.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Don't really know, Its been too hot to ride and i don't want to get them dirty:eek:
Yeah. I hear ya. I just did all my fluids, filters, grease, washed her, and now I just want to cherish this time with her in my garage and not ever get her dirty again.:eek:

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
They are just so perfect when you bring them home and then they just get so F up from then on......Actually i really need get them out on the trail or my wife is going to kill me for tearing up the grass in the backyard. Lol

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
They are just so perfect when you bring them home and then they just get so F up from then on......Actually i really need get them out on the trail or my wife is going to kill me for tearing up the grass in the backyard. Lol
so when we going to play out at the hammers???? :D

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
so when we going to play out at the hammers???? :D
Febuary!! Like always, for a whole week. Might still bring the trusty Rhino (if I still have it by then) so I don't scratch up the new XP's.

Ok ok, you guys can fire away on me....Lets hear it....I know im a wuss. Lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000