Site looks great!

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf
This site is off to a great start. The site's 'look & feel' are very comfortable, and very professional. You've done a great job.It's not as easy as it looks, I know that all too well. But it looks like you've done your homework and put in a lot of work getting the foundation in place.

It all looks good to me. Let's have some fun and build a great site!

And let's all remember:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty, well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and loudly proclaiming…WOW ! What A Ride! :D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
HAHAHA What a great line Brian!!! Thanks for all the props, it means a lot coming from such an influential member of the UTV industry!! For those that dont know, this is the Brian of Black Rhino Performance!! Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag for you RhinoMaster!! LOL

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
HAHAHA What a great line Brian!!! Thanks for all the props, it means a lot coming from such an influential member of the UTV industry!! For those that dont know, this is the Brian of Black Rhino Performance!! Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag for you RhinoMaster!! LOL

Brian is the OG Rhino Guy..... He started it all. He was the first to start the Rhino Aftermarket craze.

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf
Yes, and you must bow down in my presence :p Or give me a beer. Actually, I"d much prefer the beer...

I'm just happy to be here, and excited about how fast this site is taking off. Keep up the great work! Let me know when the first annual UTV Underground ride is going to be. I might actually have a ride that runs by then. And this time, Mike, I'm not going to share my ride with anyone :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000