Soboba Pics

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The link works for me and some others. Try it again...yeah Jacob said we missed recording my lap 2 lap, and because of that it would put me in 6th instead of 16th. If you've already told the other guy, then go ahead and send him the payment. I just knew from watching my videos that it was impossible for us to be in 16th. :)

Chris
NO NO NO!! YOu are our contingency winner then!!! That is awesome!!!! PM Rusty all your info and we will get that check sent to you right away!!!

Congrats Chris!!!

ravencr

20X RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 8, 2009
NC
NO NO NO!! YOu are our contingency winner then!!! That is awesome!!!! PM Rusty all your info and we will get that check sent to you right away!!!

Congrats Chris!!!
Thanks Joey...just emailed Rusty.

Chris

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Damn Mike that's alot of bad PR for the Soboba, Like they need that, Closed would have worked. Just remember, Some of our new Underground Brothers are from there.
Sorry.... I only call it like I see it.... Hopefully I dont offend anybody. I have to be honest.

Besides there is nothing wrong with that.... If someone rolls onto my property without an invite I will bust a cap in their azz too..... LOL.

bean dip

GabeZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Hemet, Ca.
Sorry.... I only call it like I see it.... Hopefully I dont offend anybody. I have to be honest.

Besides there is nothing wrong with that.... If someone rolls onto my property without an invite I will bust a cap in their azz too..... LOL.
Sorry, I thought I was at the other place and was starting some smack.:D Sorry Mikey, just busting your chops!:D It took you long enough.

rbr

Ryan Beat Monster Energy/Kawasaki & Osborn Racing
Mar 8, 2010
Southern California
After seeing the dude on the dirt bike that looked like he went swiming in a mud hole u can count me out for ridding a bike hahahah but i am in for sure for the sr1. Thanks Joey as it gets closer send me all the info

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
will do! This race is rediculous! Looks like UTVUnderground and Magnum Offroad will be organizing and hosting the UTV Jump Contest on Saturday night!!! We are working with the hosts at Soboba to ensure one of the largest UTV turnouts in UTV race history!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Exactly! i think that is the plan anyway is to do it Lauglin Leap style....we are going for DISTANCE!!!! SHould be fun to see the SR1s going at it.....only the fastest and craziest will win this one! Not to knock you Ryan but I would have to put my money on Bronco Dan! hahahahhah THAT GUY IS NUTS! hahahahahah I cant wait for Soboba!

rbr

Ryan Beat Monster Energy/Kawasaki & Osborn Racing
Mar 8, 2010
Southern California
haha i might have to start practicing, but yet again i was the first and only one till mid saturday jumping the 104' step up at az.... sounds like its gunna be a battle lol im pumped... Lets do a leap jump and then a supercross tripple jump lol ; ) you have to do both in the sr1 haha

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
You know what Ryan, I like your style.......BWAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Cant wait. Jake and Norman, the guys putitng the race on invited us out last Sunday and this Sunday to discuss the course and give them our input. We cant wait for this event. Its always top notch!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000