Sometimes I just sit in it...

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
LMAO...especially after you got it all cleaned up and parked in the garage

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
That... And, the desert season is drawing near and I cannot wait! The anticipation is wonderful!!!

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
I got mine all cleaned up and used up 1 can of lemon pledge extra moisturizing formula and half a Can of regular lemon scent pledge last night and about 6 Beers. Damn nice and clean and the garage smells lemon fresh to. Lol

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
I got mine all cleaned up and used up 1 can of lemon pledge extra moisturizing formula and half a Can of regular lemon scent pledge last night and about 6 Beers. Damn nice and clean and the garage smells lemon fresh to. Lol

That's exactly how I clean mine!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
That's exactly how I clean mine!
That's cool , That new Lemon Pledge with Extra Moisturizing formula works good. A couple of Microfibers and Beer Neighbors must think Im a crack addict out there spot lights on the Car Polishing and Rubbing it till midnight. LOL.
The Lemon pledge also works good on the windshield to repel dust to. Old Sand car trick.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Well I guess we can all start a support group. LOL!

Never thought about using Pledge. I will have to try it.
I know its a weird one. I really like the new Pledge Extra Moisturizing I found at the Wal mart. You can soak and wipe it all down. makes the plastic floor boards look new too. Damn near bathing it in it. LOL.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
[QU OTE=warlock;166495]Im gonna see if I can get the Old Lady out in the Garage while im Sitting in it with a Beer in Hand and Get a Hummer. LOL. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Lmao! Good luck with that

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
[QU OTE=warlock;166495]Im gonna see if I can get the Old Lady out in the Garage while im Sitting in it with a Beer in Hand and Get a Hummer. LOL. :eek:

Lmao! Good luck with that[/QUOTE]

No shit. Nice dream though. Lol. Call a Hooker up tell her I have a weird Fetish to play out.
I will put projector on roof of car with a dune movie on and I can fire the car up and get a blow job going up Olds with Beer in Hand. Lmao

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Im gonna see if I can get the Old Lady out in the Garage while im Sitting in it with a Beer in Hand and Get a Hummer. LOL. :eek:

If you find an old lady that gives out Hummers, sign me up! I need a new car!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000