SR1, whos bulding one?

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca
my rhino is going to be done on wensday crossing my fingers
pick up the rhino on thursday and went to ow on friday and oh my god the r1 is so fast but realy fun had so many people stop me to see what i have in it my speedo said i was doing 120 in 4 th gear man it was so fun and a big thanks to jason weller and weller racing crew for a great job

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Glad you like it Gary!! Such a different machine now, huh?? Fun to hit the gas and have your head hit the back of the seat! :)

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
pick up the rhino on thursday and went to ow on friday and oh my god the r1 is so fast but realy fun had so many people stop me to see what i have in it my speedo said i was doing 120 in 4 th gear man it was so fun and a big thanks to jason weller and weller racing crew for a great job
I think I saw you off HWY 78 around county line road yesterday morning hallin ass!! That motor sounds sweet!! Thanks for the bust-burger LOL!! :D

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
You were camped about 100yds away from us Gary....we were camped under the cross on the hill, just NE of your camp.

I heard you buzzing around and never got a chance to stop by to see the car. I was driving my red and silver rhino...don't know if you saw me at all.

The car sounds awesome!!

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca
You were camped about 100yds away from us Gary....we were camped under the cross on the hill, just NE of your camp.

I heard you buzzing around and never got a chance to stop by to see the car. I was driving my red and silver rhino...don't know if you saw me at all.

The car sounds awesome!!
you should of stoped by and say hi so i could of met you .i herd you do some awsom sheet metal work i saw what you did on joeys car

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Gary! Paul (ZTFab) is your man to get you dialed in on aything aluminum or fab related!! As for our camp, you were so close and with all that HP you couldnt hear me yelling at you and waving! LOL You drive right by me like 5 times and the last time I thought for sure you saw me cause you slowed down, turned around, and then just flew right back by me! hahahahahah

The car sounded SICK! It was good seeing you guys at Weller, hope to see you guys again soon.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
you should of stoped by and say hi so i could of met you .i herd you do some awsom sheet metal work i saw what you did on joeys car

Thanks Gary.

I was going to stop by your camp just to see what you had in your car...I didn't even know it was you but that R1 motor definitely got my attention!

Next time I will make sure to stop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000