Steering wheel quick disconnect hub

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim
hey here is a pic of our adapter it will accept both 3 hole patterns and we have them for 5 and 6 hole wheels everything is machined in house and our quick release will not jam up with sand!!!!!

hey kyle your plate is at the anodizer

Attachments

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
So if both 3 hole patterns are the same, back to the original question. What the hell do you have there? It still sounds like you've got some special purpose bolt pattern.

Any luck getting ahold of someone at VisionX?
I never called vision x......They are gonna tell me...why you think we sold it so cheap:eek:

hey here is a pic of our adapter it will accept both 3 hole patterns and we have them for 5 and 6 hole wheels everything is machined in house and our quick release will not jam up with sand!!!!!

hey kyle your plate is at the anodizer
What makes yours not Jam up in the sand?

Ok so as I suspected....The adapter ORW sent me is the standard 6 bolt momo. I asked the salesman to measure across to every other pattern and give me the Dimention.....I gave him the dimention I wanted and he told me it would work....NO WORRIES he proibably didnt understand what I wanted. SO... The MOMO adapter measures 2.380 across

MY wheel measures 1.74 across....which I am finding out is a non-standard pattern....So I guess my question is....LTI with you adaptor can I drill and tap my bolt pattern on the adaptor...is there enough room? Also how many splines are on your connector and whats that Diameter?

BlackRhinoPerformance

BRP Site Sponsor - UTVUnderground Approved
Hey Jim, thanks for the photos. Definitely clarifies what’s going on here. And still leaves me wondering what you’ve got there. I think you told me this, but the holes look like they were done before the black finish, so it doesn’t look like a wheel that’s been drilled to a custom size. Does look like a nice wheel though.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Hey Jim, thanks for the photos. Definitely clarifies what’s going on here. And still leaves me wondering what you’ve got there. I think you told me this, but the holes look like they were done before the black finish, so it doesn’t look like a wheel that’s been drilled to a custom size. Does look like a nice wheel though.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Thanks Brian, The holes were pre anodizing. So it may be standard to MOMO...who knows.

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim

our tolerances between the inner and outer shells are way tighter than a Sweet or Woodard

I have plenty of room to tap the hub for your wheel might still have a few that weren't tapped yet give me a call and I will get one out to you with the right holes on center
as far as our center we have them with rhino,rzr.ranger,teryx. splines that bolt right up to the stock steering shaft

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield

our tolerances between the inner and outer shells are way tighter than a Sweet or Woodard

I have plenty of room to tap the hub for your wheel might still have a few that weren't tapped yet give me a call and I will get one out to you with the right holes on center
as far as our center we have them with rhino,rzr.ranger,teryx. splines that bolt right up to the stock steering shaft

I'll give you a call tomorrow...Can you PM me your # Thanks Biggjim

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Thanks Brian @ LTI industries for taking the time to drill and tap his adaptor to fit my odd ball non standard steering wheel. The LTI adaptor is a nice piece and I would reccomend it to anyone who wants to put a quick connect on their machine...Thanks Brian!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000