Stock youth 250 side x side rule change

Discussion in 'WORCS Racing' started by staggs, Feb 13, 2018.

1. staggs

staggs Active Member

D6CB486F-29C3-4124-842D-C31CDFC29B6D.jpeg This goes into affect immediately so spread the word.

2. staggs

staggs Active Member

3. JoeyD23

JoeyD23 #utvunderground

What brought on the rule change?

4. 702sandman

702sandman Member

They are cracking down on rules for sure. I asked if I could run a k and n filter in my stock air box with the sparks billet adapter and was turned down. That's in the sxs pro stock class. So maybe he's trying to keep it a stock as possible class ?? As far as I know we can't run race fuel in the pro stock class either.

• Like Like x 1
  5. staggs

staggs Active Member

Parents voiced there concern after Vegas on wanting a more level playing field. The class is huge now of course and the starting line smells like a 450 national. There is talent of course in the field that separates it also but it is one step of more to come I think. I would support a total stock class to give every kid a chance on the line. When one kid shows up and all of the sudden rockets down the straight and his skills are medium it becomes obvious. I totally support it and think it’s great as it’s all about these kids having a fair chance. This is a easy step to enforce also. The even got a fuel tester. I have seen the dyno results of race gas on a stock motor and the gains are small. But it’s a stock class and some are running it for no other reason but motor mods. I think it is great they are stepping up and want to make it as fair as they can.

• Like Like x 2
  6. JoeyD23

JoeyD23 #utvunderground

WORCS has sort of been the wild west.

7. BiggJim

BiggJim I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved

Define stock. If stock means the car has no pipe, intake or otherwise then I would agree that pump gas would be the norm.