SxS Stadium Series Photos by LORENZstudio.com, Round #1, Perris California

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
The stands were almost to capacity as Round #1 of the SxS Stadium Series went off on Saturday night.

HIGHLIGHTS:

*Buy One Get One FREE concessions in the early part of the evening!!! Who does that these days? Race venues are known for their "Highway Robbery Food Pricing"... Way to go PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY and M4SX, giving back to the fans as priority #1.

*Packed Grand Stands and an awesome laid back, "Let's have some fun" atmosphere.

*Polaris sweeps 1st and 2nd place with thier RZR's.

*Stadium Kart 250's and 450's lap times are off the hook, considering the kids behind the wheel aren't old enought to have Drivers Licenses'. These Karts are quick and sound mean!

*4 Kart pile up at top speed down the main straight, multiple Stadium Karts go end, over end, over end. Conner Hart is involved and limps back to the pits to DNF that round of qualifying. He comes back later that evening; through the pack from a rear start, to a podium finish in the main event! Paint this kid's cart with flames... He's a quick bugger.

*A large cross section of trucks including Prerunners, 1450's, Stadium Trucks, and FPO all run together. Who said a v8 Pro lite isn't a cheaper solution to speed...? My choice would've been a turbo'd 4 banger.... but it looks like a good ol' fashion stock V8 works too...

*Arizona folk make the long haul and put up an honorable showing in the SxS class'

Reactions: 1 person

LORENZ

Feb 11, 2009
no the 2nd pic with the red dam bro im straight lol she aint no dude
Ohhhhh, my bad.... Those Baby Blues....:D:D:D

Bean dip:
They're on there way. Suzy can only work so fast and so long. I killed her last night to get these ones done.... Rest-assured, there's many, many, many more.

Megadeisel:
Sway-a-way seals are on their way. I'll have them turned around to you same day I get them.

Side note. We hit up the Tour de California road race on the way home on Sunday.... Thus, a down day in editing the SxS photos. Lance Armstrong is the man, I don't care if you say he dopped for 7 years, he's nutty fast with unhuman endurance, along with all those other white guys who do 100 mile stints day after day on their bicycles.

The Fetching Mrs LORENZ

LorenzStudio.Com - Official UTVUnderground Photogr
Feb 23, 2009
San Diego, CA
Easy boys! And she thought she had helmet hair and wasn't looking her best... Us girls will stick together... I wouldn't let a photo of a a lady hit the internet without a proper once over... "Girls know best"

UTV pics will be the first batch up on our site.

I may be 1 day down, and I usually don't get so starstruck, but it was worth it to see lance pedal his way through our neck of the woods.

-Suzy (or, as Sean has now deemed me, and not the name of my choosing, The Fetching Mrs LORENZ)

Reactions: 1 person

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
welcome The Fetching Mrs.Lorenz much respect to our fellow women here and you get rep points for some good work there....................

The Fetching Mrs LORENZ

LorenzStudio.Com - Official UTVUnderground Photogr
Feb 23, 2009
San Diego, CA
Thank you.
Sean and I make a great team...
and you really don't have to spell out The Fetching Mrs. LORENZ every time. We can shorten it to "The" if you'd prefer, although that might get confusing.

LORENZ

Feb 11, 2009
Hey Sean(and Suzy), great photos as usual
Keep up the good work!
I figured you'd show up when you caught wind of a guy looking at your blue eyes on the internet.... We straightened that out for you:D:D

I was able to get a pretty good sequense shot of your little sister taking that digger. She gave me a thumbs up when I got to her to flip her over, so I figured she was "A OK." How did the Kart fair... any bent tubes?

LORENZ

Feb 11, 2009
For kicks here's Sundays Tour of California photos. I had a blast chasing these guys all over Ramona, RB, San Pasqual, and Escondido. To tie it into UTV stuff I'll add that Suzy has only edited a handfull of bicycle pics today because the SxS Staduim Race is much more important.... (Sure that should get the off topic pics past the admin :cool: ).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000