SXS Stadium Series Round 3

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
I'm stoked we can have the AZ. vs. CA showdown tomorrow night.. Kawi vs. Polaris... man good thing we have SXS Action and Off Road Mag out there tomorrow.. Sounds like a good story to me..

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
My moneys on Bobby, any if they are weighting carts I think that will better his chances ! But after crazy horse RJ might thru a hell of a rd together again.....? Tomorrow will tell.
Rog you still racing what about Chad Goerge in th T rex

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Don'tt
forget about Austin kimbrell. I believe his motor went into bobbys rhino chassis for this race as his own chassis is apart for powdercoat still.

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Nope, I'm up in flagstaff enjoying the snow we got last night. Still snowing and should be most of the day. Gonna take the rhino out here in a little while.

Twisted Teryx

Mar 12, 2009
So Cal

8,000 Spectators have Witnessed the Off-Road Action… Here Comes Round 3!
Saturday April 11th Mickey Thompson/Kalgard SXS Stadium Series Hits Perris Auto Speedway​

That’s right - With record numbers of close to 4,000 spectators showing up at Rounds 1 and 2…Round 3, the dirt’s going to fly! It’s official… After sleeping dormant for over a decade Mickey Thompson is back playing in the dirt. Both Mickey Thompson & Kalgard Lubricants along with Presenting Sponsor Skin Industries are bringing Off-Road back to the stadiums, Come on out & be a part of this legendary series.

The Mickey Thompson/Kalgard Lubricants SXS Stadium Series, now in its 3rd year, is at the Premiere Venue in Southern California – Perris Auto Speedway – Home of The Southern California Fair. Round 3 has a new track layout to mix up the off-road action and keep the racers guessing from turn to turn. This isn’t your old man’s races and you don't need a quarter million dollar trophy truck to run this series. The Mickey Thompson Tire's & Kalgard Lubricants SxS Stadium Series at Perris Auto Speedway is designed for the core dirt enthusiast. This is where the future Stars of Off-Road are born! Racers of all ages compete to take the checkered flag! Bring the family & friends for a night of fun in the dirt!

ROUND 3 INCLUDES //
- -OFF-ROAD ACTION
- -STREET BIKE ACTION
- -VENDOR VILLAGE
- -NEW TRACK LAYOUT
- -ANNOUNCING BY DAVE ARNOLD, SCOTT REHN the VOICE OF OFF- ROAD w/ special guest ANDY “REGIS†HARRINGTON head judge of X GAMES
-- - RV SHOWCASE

GENERAL ADMISSION //
ENTRY: $15 ($10 12yrs & Under – Under 5yrs FREE)
DISCOUNT: $5 OFF w/ FLYER
Gates Open: 5PM
Races Start: 6PM

ALL DAY PIT PASSES //
ENTRY: $25 (Under 5yrs FREE)
PITS OPEN: 8AM
QUALIFYING: 1PM-3PM
HEAT RACE: 3:30PM-5:30PM

PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY // 18700 LAKE PERRIS DR, PERRIS CA 92571
MORE INFO // 951-940-0134 // www.DirtAlliance.com // M4SX
VENDOR INFO // E-MAIL - [email protected]

I will be there for sure!!!