SXS Stadium Series Round 3

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Again THANKS to all the Fans and Racers who came out. The SXS's put on another great show.....Also a Big thanks to the Underground and Lorenz studios for the support..

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
I sure had a blast out there,

qualified #6 and led for a little until Bobby smoked by me, then Rj, then later Code. I got a little tangled with Austin on turn one, (sorry I hit the breaks) and then was holding 5th at the half time caution, went low into turn one, just on the gas and got broadsided harder then I could ever have imagined, all the way into my ribs. ( dang I'm sore) I never gave up and finished the race. I do not even know where? lol

The Ol girl banana, is tore up pretty bad. a few have pics, I am sure you will see. My little Benchmark 686 duner motor held it's own out there ( way better than my driving :eek: lol) even with the stock clutch on it.

Good to meet a few new faces out there, and thanks for all the support. :D

On a second Note, Team HRT's new Prokarts took #1 D. Mason Jr. #2 Brandon Arthur, and our old Kart with Conner Hart took 3rd. way to go.

IF you were not There to See Brandon Completely Clear the Table top ( the only one) you missed a great show!!!!!!:D

Congrats to Bobby, RJ, Austin and Code.

Good to see Cory W and Doug R. again.

Again What a Blast, I cannot believe how good this car handles and takes everything anyone could throw at it..

"Jolly Roger" LMAO

Last edited:

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
rog i think they were the fastest as of their last race. my brother put down a 47.3 in his main. he got a flat in his heat before he was gonna pick it up and put in some hard laps. they were still haulin ass, but i dont think the fastest of the event.

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=401949

Here's a link to the Laptimes and Results from Round 3 of the Mickey Thompson/ Kal Gard SXS Stadium Series... Presented By Skin
Industries.

Fastest SXS... Kawasaki Tyrex
1 64 ROBERT VANBEEKUM 46.237

2nd Fastest SXS ... Polaris RZR
2 637 R.J. ANDERSON 46.426

Stadium Truck (Prolite W/V8 auto trans)
1 5C TODD CUNNINGHAM 47.373

Fastest 450 Kart (Trophy Kart)
4 524 MITCHELL DEJONG 48.246

Fastest 250cc (Trophy Kart)
15 521 BLAKE LENK 49.077

Check it out..

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Another good RD at Perris !! I thought this RD was a lot better than RD2, seemed at RD2 there was just a wierd vibe compared to this RD. The track set-up was sweet, I think it was the best by far. Imo I wasn't racing so I assume it was a lil harder to get thru traffic but watching the race was super fun. Congrats to everyone that made the podium !
Also thanks Joey for hooking it up and was cool to B.s with you again Rusty, also it was good to meet u Rog and ur wife to. Hopefully your ribs are not hurting to bad after that hit you and your rhino took.
Hope to everyone at RD4

07fj

Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
rog i think they were the fastest as of their last race. my brother put down a 47.3 in his main. he got a flat in his heat before he was gonna pick it up and put in some hard laps. they were still haulin ass, but i dont think the fastest of the event.
Sorry about that, I was going by what the anouncers said at the trophy awards for Mod karts. Def do not want to take anything away from those youngsters. great racing.

07fj

Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Thanks Dan,

Todd called me yesterday and asked if I was ready for the next round:eek:

we will see.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Thanks Dan,

Todd called me yesterday and asked if I was ready for the next round:eek:

we will see.
Not only are you racing Round 4 but your also going to race TORC @ the end of the month there also. :p
Rog you drove the wheels of that car. Your a natural racer. Keep up the good work. Now get your A$$ back to work so you can repair that banana mobile.

07fj

Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Not only are you racing Round 4 but your also going to race TORC @ the end of the month there also. :p
Rog you drove the wheels of that car. Your a natural racer. Keep up the good work. Now get your A$$ back to work so you can repair that banana mobile.
I do not think TORC at the end of may, $500 entry and you have to have a USAC license. My prediction is that UTV will be a small field, like you and RJ.

Rog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000