Tentative 2013 WORCS Schedule

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Anyone see this yet? Taken from their FB page.

Hello all. I have attached our tentative schedule for 2013. We are currently set for 9 rounds (may expand to 10) of which 7 will be the super event combined weekend format. I have worked very hard to not conflict with other programs in every situation. The few instances were just unavoidable. The new venue of Sand Hollow will be the most spectacular event in the season due to location, diversity a
nd location.

There is a night race at Speed World where we will light the entire course. We return to Honey Lake in 2013 and open at the Canyon Mx course which is very off road now that we have access to expanded lands. We look forward to working with you and your racers that will be attending.

Lastly all Super Event weekends will incorporate some type of Saturday night fun. It may be a free style show, RC car races, concerts or movie nights on the big screen outdoor theaters. WORCS has secured 4 co-sanctions for the 2013 season on the motorcycle side and we are excited about those partnerships. 2013 should be extremely fun. See you at the races.

Last edited:

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
We're out for WORC's. It conflicts with 3 of the 6 BITD races. With the BITD schedule being out for so long you would have thought Sean would have taken that into consideration. Guess not:( The story I was told is that Sean thinks since worcs has a bigger car count EVERYONE else should work around them:cool:

speedracer

Feb 20, 2010
ill still be going to as many rounds as i can.its hard for sean to make everyone happy with the schedule.you have to keep in mind that this is a quad and motorcycle focus venue, and our 50 to 70 entrys for sxs are still far out numbered.worcs has been making many changes for us and i think they will continue to make changes for the future to come.either way you look at it worcs is still the most competitve sxs circuit in the country right now and i think next year will be bigger and even more competitve.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Schedule conflict is something I worry about every year as I lay out content schedules. With that said, no matter what racers will see race event coverage from all major series next year on UTVUnderground.com as you all have come to expect.

I look forward to the 2013 WORCS race season. New platforms will be set to compete with the new John Deere RSX850i, we will see a Commander in the 850 class as well as Mavericks in the 1000 and Pro classes.

The addition of a PRO Class with payback is a huge thing and shows that WORCS is in fact looking to grow and improve the UTV racing at their series.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
I spreadsheet everything, replacing RaceTown with Canyon, adding Honey Lake, and adjusting for inflation....it would cost us an additional $860.50 in diesel fuel and lodging alone to participate in 2013 over 2012.

Interesting number, we would spend 101.5 hours or 2 1/2 weeks (@ an 8 hour work day) just driving to and from the races, which is up from 72 hours in 2012.

Your mileage may vary....;)

Edit. Also, anyone notice this
7/12/13-Pala
8/10/13-Glen Helen

Pala can go either way but Glen Helen is going to be hothothothothothothot, and hot.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Doug you guys can stay at my house for speedwworld and canyon. Both are about 10 miles from me. If you need lodging.

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000