Kawasaki Teryx 2014

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Hell ya i would be all over that. Only reason i havent gotten a T4 is im worried about power

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Yup same here I love the wheelbase and comfort of it but the hp scares me away. I have been dieing to buy a sxs but just don't like any four seaters right now, the jagged x is the only one I like other than the t4. Crossing my fingers for a 80+ hp t4 lol!

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Yup same here I love the wheelbase and comfort of it but the hp scares me away. I have been dieing to buy a sxs but just don't like any four seaters right now, the jagged x is the only one I like other than the t4. Crossing my fingers for a 80+ hp t4 lol!
Exactly...how will i go from 130 hp to T4? I wish i could keep both but logistics doesnt make sense.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

TTSH

Aug 23, 2011
Yes the T4 is very tempting, ECU relfash to get more speed, 130 Hp would be nice, but remember its still a sxs used as a utility vehicle not as a sport vehicle. I feel Kawasaki would need to completly redesign the Teryx to reach that HP. But a T4 with a BBk?

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
i got the chance to drive benchmarks car last year with exhaust and the ecu reflash otherwise all stock. and with three full size guys in it it was quick and the clutch is awesome it was faster than my t2 with just me in it with all the bolt on goodies. i just wish it had LT stock

bluedevil

Feb 9, 2013
kentucky
In another month or so benchmark should have the std. bore and 840 kit's for the t4. right know there stuck making new cylinder heads, since the stock ones won't accommodate high dome pistons. I can't wait to see the dyno numbers on it.

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
In another month or so benchmark should have the std. bore and 840 kit's for the t4. right know there stuck making new cylinder heads, since the stock ones won't accommodate high dome pistons. I can't wait to see the dyno numbers on it.
Thanks for mentioning us!
To be clear, we already have CNC Porting for the factory heads figured out. T4 specific pistons are what we are having made right now by CP-Carrillo.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
same here

98GP

Apr 25, 2012
It looks like Kawasaki did bring it up to date!

I like!

2014 Kawasaki Teryx...HIT!
2014 Yamaha Viking...MISS!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000