Kawasaki teryx performance

spody3

Wine Spody Odey - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Washington
hey what is the best upgrades for the teryx 750. not fuel injected. carbed.

my buddy is looking for some parts.he wants a clutch kit, cdi and jet kit. and clutch cap. who should i talk to to get some of these parts. or combo's work good together??? thanks

PPF

Fast and Frozen - UTVUnderground Approved
dalton clutch kit, dynatek cdi, hunterworks jet kit, muzzy duals. Thats a pretty good combo if your jus lookin for bolt-on power. I have the Vent racing clutch kit and cdi on one of my teryx's Im happy with them also.

PPF

Fast and Frozen - UTVUnderground Approved
59 (GPS)with the Vent racing stuff and the HW jet kit and stock exhaust running down a frozen river in the snow, but the machine only has 2 hrs on it so i didnt wanna hold it WOT for to long, My other one is in the process of being built but others with that combo are pushin anywhere from 68 to 72 roughly depending on who ya listen to.

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
Or you can call FUNCO .... the newest Underground associate !!WE kinda know how to make a Teryx racey

Hey Joey call me tomorrow and we'll firm up our deal

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Hey Spody what part of Wash. are in? Also all these guys are good guys as far as parts go. If you pick a site supporter off of here I am sure it is very much appreciated!! Plus you can spank em on here if they flake...LOL

I have dynatek cdi, muzzys, fan kit,--gonna get hot coils- still using stock air filter. Def. wrap the Muzzys if ya get them IMO. Are you going 4 seat 2 seat. bed delete???

Reactions: 1 person

spody3

Wine Spody Odey - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Washington
from eastern washington. tri-cities) thanks joey i will let my cousin know. i will make him use the site supporters for sure. thanks guys. and he is just doing the 2 seater.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
from eastern washington. tri-cities) thanks joey i will let my cousin know. i will make him use the site supporters for sure. thanks guys. and he is just doing the 2 seater.

cool I have relatives in spokane, my cousin owns the sporting good stores" the black sheep"

SKEETER9

Oh 8 7 Hundy - UVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
BRP BRP BRP BBBBRRRRPPPPPP Hey ifits not BRP its just not quality AAAHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAA:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000