Thank you WORCS!

UTV Wolfpack

Aug 7, 2012
Basically what Joey said. Lucas wanted an affordable class that people can take a stock rhino or razor and make it loors approved thats what we did. We worked close with lee to build the cages and make them loors approved. The class was built to be affordable for the average Joe. The doors and cage had to be built to spec they are more strict then some of the other races, but it's for safety reasons. We are trying to figure out how to arrange classes to allow cars with motor work but it's all a matter of just sitting down and figuring it out. It's a double edge sword because the class was made to be affordable but at the same time we want more racers to be involved and the only way to do that is to allow production motors with engine work because majority of the worcs racers have engine mods. Our cars have stock motors, this makes it a drivers class and not whoever has bigger pockets$$$. Any thoughts from you guys would help as to what we can add in our meetings for these races. But like I said my main post was to apologize for my actions. I know it sucks getting taking out in the first three corners because someone else makes three bad decisions. But after the dust settles I think everybody thinks a little more clearly. We have been working really hard on this team and would like to make it a fun environment for everybody. I think the next race we would like to see some of the usuall faces that come to the worcs races and talk with you guys. We would like to meet everybody and see what we can do to help each other. I would like to say thank you to the people that stepped up and helped me fix my Brothers car and loan us the welder. The people at the worcs races are really great people and we would like to meet and get to know everybody. We are in this for the long haul and plan on making all the following races and future races.
Thanks
Jason

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Welcome to the site Jason! Its funny cause when I read Casey's post in my head I said everything you just did, even told someone the same thing in conversation.
I was the person you told in conversation. But fact of the matter is when you own or represent a company or team you should act accordingly. No matter what the situation is or was. Not trying to stir the pot, just sayin. Welcome to the site Jason.

UTV Wolfpack

Aug 7, 2012
I was the person you told in conversation. But fact of the matter is when you own or represent a company or team you should act accordingly. No matter what the situation is or was. Not trying to stir the pot, just sayin. Welcome to the site Jason.
I hear ya that is why I came on and apologized. I have been around racing my whole life from Baja to short course. This is the first time I lost it and thats why I came on to let everybody know I made a mistake. But with that being said I am glad to be here and very fortunate to have the opportunity to being able to race.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000