The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
That thing is just sooooo sick!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I re read my post and I really have no info...LMAO....well I do but I cant tell too much...I can tell you this much...the car was built by a guy who helped develop the RHINO, not just this race Rhino but the actual RHINO we all love......they built this car for a 9 year old. He was late today because it was too windy to land the helicopter they were flying him in on....ohhhhh its nice to see and hear how the other half live.....LMAO

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
I re read my post and I really have no info...LMAO....well I do but I cant tell too much...I can tell you this much...the car was built by a guy who helped develop the RHINO, not just this race Rhino but the actual RHINO we all love......they built this car for a 9 year old. He was late today because it was too windy to land the helicopter they were flying him in on....ohhhhh its nice to see and hear how the other half live.....LMAO
ha ha ha , I was gonna say.. shit I have more pictures of that car sitting at the SSSS then this one of it from far away in the dirt.
Then I read your new post "I re read my post and I really have no info...LMAO...." :cool::cool::D

TropyRhino

Mar 4, 2015
Just bought it ... here she is today has 63hrs on it builder said he thinks he started with around that many hours on the rhino before the build thinks it was only used one time since completion.

Naked ...

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000