Time for a new race build!

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Fresh off of Codys 2012 WORCS Production Championship Santa dropped this off at Black Rhino to go after another title in 2013. Since I stayed behind this weekend I brought it home to come up with design for the 2013.
We start with a 2013 Polaris RZR570.
Cognito Motorsports, Fox Shox, and PAC Racing Springs will handle the suspension.
Nate at Alba will take care of the horse power.
American Star the pipe, brake lines, & ball joints.
Black Rhino & SFI Designs will handle the cage and other top secert stuff and RacerX the communications.
K&N will supply filters.
That evilJoeyDandtheutvundergrounddotcom, the guy who helped start it all will definitely be involved providing inside info as to what the other teams are up to.
Pro Armorwill be back.
And of course good friends at Superchips will provide us with support.I cant thank Superchips enough, they are a great group of people to work with so if you need a programmer please consider them as they truly support racers at a grassroots level.

Enough of the plugs, what does every think? I love the power steering on the new 570, it turns like butter.

Happy New Years everyone!

Please "Like" Cody Rahders Racing, Thanks!

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Cody doing a little baseline testing on the 570 with Nate at Alba. Dropped off the shocks at Fox this morning, picked up some steel at Competitive Metals, next stop-Black Rhino Performance to fit the cage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000