All UTV's Updated,installed 1004 turbo

controled force

1004CC Turbo Tax - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
I just got it installed over the weekend:D:D:D:D:D:D:D..the first start!!!!!!!!!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YgQDYbMCeU]YouTube - First start up[/ame]

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
is all that reciprocating noise? hard to tell from the video and I'm not familiar with rotax engine noise. Does sound badass through the exhaust!!!

controled force

Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
Yeah some of the noise is from the clutch,,I don't run a cover on it.but once the engine cover in on,seat's and side panels or back on it doesn't sound so noisy.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Man I can't wait to see that thing run ! That thing sounds bad ass......and the back ground music was a classic choice. Hey what's up with you and that dog ? Lol I see that dog in almost every pic or vid of you toys

controled force

Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
Man I can't wait to see that thing run ! That thing sounds bad ass......and the back ground music was a classic choice. Hey what's up with you and that dog ? Lol I see that dog in almost every pic or vid of you toys
You mean Chubbs???:D:DI can't figure it out,,,he never leaves my side i guess he loves being around this shit as much as I do..LOL that's why you'll see him in most all my pics.

Attachments

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
You just had to throw some cash money pics didn't you...I lmao everytime I see that dog its funny that he is always around. Let me guess that you even take him for rides ?

controled force

Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
You just had to throw some cash money pics didn't you...I lmao everytime I see that dog its funny that he is always around. Let me guess that you even take him for rides ?
What do you think????..He' throws a shit fit it when I don't take him:mad:,,,any time he hears the rhino start up he runs over hops on the floor board then jumps up on the seat,,,turns around looks forward then at me like to say::::::::::OK I'M READY.!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000