All UTV's Updated,installed 1004 turbo

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
He is not a drug dealer he has to be some type of drug lord.... maybe he jumps in his rhino and transports "things".....weapon trades ! lol :D

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Thats just throw away money dont you see Chubbs in there playing ! Poor Chubbs most of got lonely so CF throw out Ben. and Frank. so he has someone to play with........

controled force

1004CC Turbo Tax - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
okay okay so how much is laying on the hood ..........
Thats just throw away money dont you see Chubbs in there playing ! Poor Chubbs most of got lonely so CF throw out Ben. and Frank. so he has someone to play with........
I'd tell you but ..............I don't want to piss you off..lol..you should have seen him when I tried to take all that money away from him...NO BS.....he started biting and barking at me...LMFAO

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
That thing is looking solid Ben! Cant wait to see it run in June. I am leaning twords a turbo just for that little bit more power. Just worried about the reliability. I went with-out a Utv for a while this last season. That was bad

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Just go buy another AC but have it dropped shipped to my house so your wife doesn't know that You got it and I will help you out by driving it until you need it ! Lol it was worth a try right ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000