All UTV's Updated,installed 1004 turbo

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Lmao I seen the post over on RT so I had to throw that up to help you out !!! That's what I'm here for lol the L.T is looking good and with a turbo that thing is going to be super sick ! Watch out C.F Rick is going to be givin u a run for the 65k.. Sorry chubbs

Reactions: 1 person

controled force

1004CC Turbo Tax - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
That thing is looking solid Ben! Cant wait to see it run in June. I am leaning twords a turbo just for that little bit more power. Just worried about the reliability. I went with-out a Utv for a while this last season. That was bad
Thanks man...it's been a long road in a short time...I've got too many iron"s in the fire i need to wrap all this projects up so i can sit back an kick it.........I went for a test drive today,,,,,my god it rips lol i was doing bout 30mph on the street and nailed the throttle and it started lighting up the tires and it got a lil side ways ,,,,i said ok thats enough hahaha I'll save it for the sand see you there looking forward to those night rides...I'll have my new 50in Rigid light bar on for that trip!!!

Reactions: 1 person

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Its not CF anymore its BB....BIG BALLIN haha that is crazy smoking the tires doin 30 that's wrong ! I looking forward to the night runs also I'm kickin Chubb out of shotgun and I'm in lol can't wait to see both of those mean machines run. Let's see some vids BB of ÃÂÂou getting sideways

controled force

1004CC Turbo Tax - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
Its not CF anymore its BB....BIG BALLIN haha that is crazy smoking the tires doin 30 that's wrong ! I looking forward to the night runs also I'm kickin Chubb out of shotgun and I'm in lol can't wait to see both of those mean machines run. Let's see some vids BB of ÃÂÂou getting sideways
Lmfao....I can't wait till glamis riden all night and sleeping all day as for kicking Chubbs out ......hahaha i think ur gonna have ur hands full hahaha,,maybe he can sit in the back!!!!

Attachments

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Lol so how do you seat belt him in..... Did you have a dog seat made out of hundred dollar bills ? Can't wait I hope I'm able to meet up with you and everyone else In the G-spot this yr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000