Utility UTV

Mick77

Dec 10, 2017
Hello, I am about to retire my Grizzly 550 that I have used as my work machine. I have used primarily for towing trailers, plowing, and general work around the property. Looking to replace it with something more purpose oriented. Nearly all the farmers around here own mules and swear by them, but those are the expensive diesels and are too wide for my needs. I need a narrow machine for some tight areas I need to get in and out of. I have been looking at a mule sx because its narrow and really cheap, only problem is that its an air cooled carbed engine, which explains the price. I really don't care about ride comfort at all, everything will be at low speeds and the most trail riding I will be doing with it will be on flat trails hauling wood. My priority is to have something as simple, durable, and reliable as possible. I would really appreciate any help I can get, thanks.

I forgot to mention that I looked at the pioneer 500 because of its 50" width but just can't get over the transmission.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000