UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
Those are un offical. I believe the official results were up and they are not any longer.
I talked to bitd today about something else
And asked and they said nothing had changed on the results and they were posted lol

racer570

Apr 10, 2012
houston ms
I have a question, if anybody can answer. Why did some racers run up to 8 laps and had a DNF, where as other racers only had 3 laps and had a finishing time and finishing points? To me, it took 10 laps to finish the race, and everything else is a DNF.

Reactions: facteryfmf

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
The people who got finishing points actually physically took the checkered flag?

racer570

Apr 10, 2012
houston ms
Oh, so I should have just sat in the pits and waited for the checkered flag before crossing the finish line. That is completely messed up. lol

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Oh, so I should have just sat in the pits and waited for the checkered flag before crossing the finish line. That is completely messed up. lol
Typically in a grand prix finish like that, you wait 20 feet before the finish line....

racer570

Apr 10, 2012
houston ms
I was just wondering, because people that only finished 3 laps came out with more points than the ones that finished 8 laps and DNF'ed.

rico

Oct 16, 2014
Lehi, UT
i've always wondered about the grand prix finish for this reason. I understand it from a logistics point of view, but it seems ridiculous otherwise.

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Maybe I was a little harsh because I was frustrated with the way he does business not as much it didn't work. The weeks of not returned calls and emails is inconsiderate. No other way to say it. I was willing to let that all slide but after the race and all the issues I couldn't reach him no how.....turns out he's on the forum worried about what the lap times were. When he had his wife email me that he would get with me when he got back to Mississippi broke the camels back on my patience. Wayne I'm glad he did good work for you...but like I said the service was horrible and more painful than anyone should have to endure. The common courtesy of a phone call would have done wonders but after more than a week I'm out of patience. Probably best to let sleeping dogs......

So I need/want to set the record straight.....I came down on Adam like the fat circus lady on a cheap ladder. Fast forward I can tell you from my second experience this is the best clutching I've ever had. Nothing changed in the set up other than I put on a new primary. Whatever the miracle happened where we ate 5 belts in 60 miles to zero belts in 240 plus miles with many being top speed miles and fast deep sand. I'll be honest I was worried to start the race and had belts hanging off the car like Christmas tree ornaments but never needed a single one. The rpm was dead on thru the whole range the only limiting factor was me and a blown shock reservoir.

Like Wayne said he knows what he's doing. I hope Adam gets some help to relieve some of the time constraints. At the end of the day it turned out right and he walked me thru it on target. I would recommend buying a new primary clutch to start with then maybe send him your old one.....Thanks Adam for making it right.

Reactions: Glamisfan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000