UTV race at Hammers?

jakecarver91

Nov 11, 2009
Does anyone know the date of the race? Or at least the weekend it will be on if it does happen?

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Thanks for all the input. We are hoping to run again. There was so much fun to be had. :) We are looking at an XP, hubby's Canned Ham might do it to....then there is Montey... I think that a combo of Montey and Frenchy would be a fun ticket.

Still wanting an XP tho. The 'Flying Purple RZR' is in the shop, and can still make the trip, but the speed is just not there. <SHRUG>

Hammertown, the one place in the world that offers more fun than Carter has little blue liver pills.

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Ok, it's a few months out, but I seriously want to know how much the cost is going to be for the Hammers. Last year was $400 per entry. I''ve got a load of work on the Purple RZR to get done. It's not cheep either---and it taint gonna get done if there is no Hammers.

I also heard through the rummor mill that the prize $$$ was never awarded last year??? :confused: Really? Can someone dispell this for moi.

Joey, you got something you might know and that yer not sharing about Hammers this year? :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000