UTV World Championship Race Schedule / Details / Updates

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Updated schedule on the world championship tab above, I will get something more detailed posted tomorrow., in the meantime:)))))

Thursday, February 19th 2015

UTV Factory Demo Rides TBD

B2B Luncheon 12 noon – 1pm

Contingency Load In 12 noon – 6pm

B2B UTV Summit 1pm – 5pm

Kick-Off Party at 7pm

El Burro Borracho

Friday, February 20th 2015

UTV Factory Demo Rides 9am - 5pm

Poker Run Registration Harrah’s Hacienda Grande Ballroom 8am – 9am

Family Poker Run 9:30am – 11am

Driver/MediaRegistration - Harrah’s Hacienda Grande Ballroom 10am – 5pm

Tech / Contingency - Harrah’s “Trailer Parking” Area 10am – 5:30pm

Pro UTV Clinic with JaggedX Motorsports 2pm

Factory Polaris Race Team 4pm

Meet & Greet/Autograph Session

Contingency Load Out 5pm (Following Tech)

Media Safety Meeting - Harrah’s Hacienda Grande Ballroom 5:30pm

Drivers Meeting - Harrah’s Hacienda Grande Ballroom 6pm

Saturday, February 21st 2015

UTV Factory Demo Rides 9am - 5pm

Motorcycle and Quad Staging at Start Line 6:30am

Start 7:00am

Pro BITD UTV Staging 10am

Start 10:30am

Youth Production 170 Staging 1:30pm

Start 2pm

Stock UTV Staging 2:30pm

Start 3pm

Awards Ceremony at “The Beach” at Harrahs 6pm – 8pm

UTV World Championship Party at El Burro Borracho 8pm
I still dont see Prerunning, Unless Prerunning is listed as the Poker Run?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I still dont see Prerunning, Unless Prerunning is listed as the Poker Run?
Just note this is not a "PRE RUN" where you will be allowed to run at race speed. The point of the Family Fun Poker Run is to see the course, have some fun and allow everyone a chance to have a good time.. If you have ever done a "Pre Run" with BITD then you know how it goes..

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
I dont know if this was asked or addressed already butHow many laps (or time allowed) of the 17 miles course will the Fun run allow? I will be bringing my Max prerunner but have a number of people in my party that want to go around the course

pgarfinkle

Jan 30, 2015
I dont know if this was asked or addressed already butHow many laps (or time allowed) of the 17 miles course will the Fun run allow? I will be bringing my Max prerunner but have a number of people in my party that want to go around the course
If it is anything like all the other events, it will be one lap.

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
If it is anything like all the other events, it will be one lap.
I called BITD ....and yes... a "Poker Run" and only one lap.. I asked if they would ask Casey to allow us to make one more lap so we can take more of our friends and family out to see the course.. see what they say...but doubting it..seems prohibiting expensive at $50 to just drive around the course once..

Edit note: just heard from Casey... only one lap due to time and people constraints...it didn't hurt to ask..

Last edited:

BrianReno

Aug 19, 2012
Reno, NV
That would explain the over crowded room at Parker.

Not that there is a rule against it but I am just wondering why?
Why not, it's a team event is it not? There are always things brought up the meetings that pertain to your pit/chase teams. I feel that everyone should hear what is expected by each part of the team by BITD. We always attend the meeting then strategize over dinner. Sorry you feel the need to not include all of the members of your team but the BITD drivers meetings have always been packed. It's not a new thing, wait for the Mint.

Reactions: UTVMike24

pgarfinkle

Jan 30, 2015
Why not, it's a team event is it not? There are always things brought up the meetings that pertain to your pit/chase teams. I feel that everyone should hear what is expected by each part of the team by BITD. We always attend the meeting then strategize over dinner. Sorry you feel the need to not include all of the members of your team but the BITD drivers meetings have always been packed. It's not a new thing, wait for the Mint.
Agree to disagree. I have always felt that the meetings were best served by the drivers, navigators and/or team owners attendance. And that is is their job to disseminate any new information down to the team as needed.

Its not that I "feel the need to not include" anyone but these meeting aren't exactly a good time. Thankfully Casey has cut down on the time frame lately. I would much rather have them enjoy a brief rest from the constant duties of a race weekend or do a double/triple/quadruple check on the chase truck, supplies, race vehicle if they see fit. And I would also rather keep some seats open for other racers that need them.

Yes, the meetings have always been packed but Parker was the worst I have seen. And yes they will continue to be packed, including the Mint but thankfully the TT teams don't feel the need to have their whole team there or Casey would need the MGM Grand auditorium to hold everyone.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I tend to agree. The rooms get too crowded with people as it is. I get that it's good for everyone to hear the booyaaaa but the drivers, co drivers and team manager should be able to pass that info along to the pit crews. It's lame when drivers are standing and tire changers are sitting in chairs at drivers meetings. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Heybeerman

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
My crew has more important things to do the night before a race than sit in a drivers meeting. Even if it just means a chance for them to sit down, get something to eat and grab beer. They work their asses off before a race and I owe them some relaxation. I would gladly stand and give them my chair for anything. Just my 2 cents :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000