UTVUnderground 2013 WORCS Peoria PRIZE PACKAGE

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
UTVUnderground.com is growing, we are busier then ever, and while we are still trying to find our way in terms of making the site a long term profitable business I do find the need to give back to our members whenever we can. So I want to throw out a Prize Package for WORCS racers this weekend.

First off, you must be rocking a visible UTVUnderground.com decal on each side of your UTV to qualify..

I am going to award the 1st place finisher in EACH UTV Class a UTVUnderground.com PRIZE PACKAGE that will consist of Shirts, Hoodie, Hats, UTVUG Patches, Stickers and whatever other swag we got in the storage room.

I have PLENTY of UTVUnderground.com stickers and will have them on me at the track on Friday and Saturday so if you see me hit me up, introduce yourself and get your car dialed in!!

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Joey,

Since the Worcs race is here in AZ this weekend...but looking at the Worcs flyers, I'm sorta unclear when the UTV races are being run on each day. Can you clarify? TIA

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
The Parade lap is at 1215, the prod 700 and 850 race is at 1:50 and prod 1000 at 2:45 Saterday.

Dont look at the flyer it dosnt have the info, look at the track info under schedule and scroll down

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000