UTVUnderground on SideXsideaction.com

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
Congrats Joey!! SOOOO cool they mentioned the legal section for land thanks to you and BOB!!!

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Hey guys, not to get your hopes up but the issue Joey is talking about will be on sale the first part of April.... didn't want you to read through the issue that goes on sale next week and be disappointed it wasn't there.

Look for a lot of cool things to come to the pages of Side X Side Action with Joey's help!!!!

He does a great job writing and were glad we can work with him.

UTV Mayhem

UTVMayhem DVD Series - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 26, 2009
Hey guys, not to get your hopes up but the issue Joey is talking about will be on sale the first part of April.... didn't want you to read through the issue that goes on sale next week and be disappointed it wasn't there.

Look for a lot of cool things to come to the pages of Side X Side Action with Joey's help!!!!

He does a great job writing and were glad we can work with him.
just dont go to baja with him Mike...he cant stay on the road...LOL

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
BS!! Thats why they call it OFF ROAD right??? We didnt HIT the tree, we ALMOST HIT the tree.....BIG DIFFERENCE!! LOL

Thanks Mike!! I am stoked I get to do some writing for you guys and contibute. The Underground appreciates PGI Media's help in blowing us up!!!

UTV Mayhem

UTVMayhem DVD Series - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 26, 2009
I can vouch for that statement. But also add that hanging around Blake can give one a sore shin.
oh ya cuz i said show me your cooter......pause.......Joey...LMAO.. that was a great night. i never laughed so hard as after the lights went out at mikes sky ranch.
SPF40, no it was those canadien guys remember?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000