UTVUnderground Presents: 2014 Baja 500 - Polaris Racing VIDEO

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Awesome video as always!!!! Thank you Polaris RZR, UtvUnderground, and Mad Media for the hard work that goes into these and the coverage that you guys are able to get!!! Its always so cool to see these races/race cars from the eye in the sky......

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTS THIS SITE AND THESE VIDEOS TO ALLOW THE BOYS @UTVUNDERGROUND TO CONTINUE TO PRODUCE THESE!!!

NOW GO BUY SOME POLARIS RZR XP'S :D;)

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Awesome video Joey! Murray Racing is still bummed with getting stuck in the logjams and missing the real race at the front. Hats off to all finishers of the 500! Looking forward to Vegas to Reno and your next video.
Yeah Bill, I was bummed out for you guys that you got held up in the log jams. It was a tough break for all of the teams that came into the bottlenecks late. How much more for your team, as you shared the points lead going into the race. You guys will probably gain back some of those points in the Desert Challenge. Your 2 seater is an easy change over for that type of racing, yes? That race has trouble written all over it for us. Hell, we'll be doing 2 point turns on the infield whilst every one else just cruises on past!! It's all about the thousand. Point to point, and double points. The points leader must finish that race in the allotted time to secure the championship. If he doesn't, it's up for grabs to the 2nd and 3rd place in points to race for the championship. It ought to be an interesting race. I hate Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
One of the very best videos ever. I watched it twice... great coverage.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
I looked it up on YouTube on my office computer that was awesome! No when it plays it's just a blank screen with sound. The sound won't stop until I restart my phone.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks for all the kind words guys!! Its a lot of fun making these videos. This race was especially fun for me since I was able to compete. Nevertheless its always cool to see how the Mad Media crew takes all the footage and pieces it together!

Please share it and help us blow it up!

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Love it!

Is DP featuring any Baja 500 content?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000