Kawasaki UTVUnderground's 2011 Kawasaki Teryx @ KOH!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
2-7-12
Getting ready to take on Johnson Valley, CA / KING OF THE HAMMERS with UTVunderground's 2011 Kawasaki Teryx 750. We have the Kawasaki Teryx 750 FI sport model fully stock with exception of some saftey aftermarket products. I will be using the Teryx for several different reasons such as getting me to the best photo oppurtunity during the KOH races and of course to all the FUN!
We cleaned the air filter and checked all the nuts and bolts on the suspension, motor, lights etc... Gas and all other fluids are topped off and now comes the experience behind a KAWASAKI TERYX vs. the DESERT and rocks!
I want to give a big thanks PRP seats for the new 5.3 saftey harness and heavy duty tool bag with straps. Black Rhino & Performance helped out with the proper 5 point harness saftey bar to make a snug fit and race legal. Rugged Radios has hooked us up with the best communication equipment for King of the Hammers. We will have our handhelds w/ headsets with I POD which makes it possible to take it in the KAWASAKI TERYX.

Check back in for the full review and ride report and pictures follwing KOH 2012.

www.kawasaki.com
www.prpseats.com
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
www.ruggedradios.com
www.monsterenergy.com

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA

We headed to King of the Hammers 2012 on Wednesday before the UTV race with UTVunderground's 2011 Kawasaki TERYX 750. This Kawasaki Teryx is in stock form with exception of some saftey equipment like a BRP saftey harness bar, PRP 5.3 Harnesses and RUGGED RADIO'S.
I put this thing to the test with some of the roughest terrian in So Cal with rocks, silt, sand, dust, hills, HUGE whoops and more ROCKS! The Kawasaki never let up and was very impressive for 3 days of brutal terrain. We had not 1 Issue with the car with the tires at 13 PSI, there was tons of other UTV's that had FLAT TIRE issues but not this KAWASAKI.
We were able to get to where we needed and fast if it was Hammer Town or all the other different hills except Elvis. This Teryx would get up to speed pretty fast and with the suspension being stock we would have to let up through the bigger whoops but anything about 2' deep we just powered through it with our FI 750 Kawasaki power .The PRP 5 point harness and BRP bar holding us in place with out movement was a must.We had help from Rugged radios getting us our own Frequency's UTVUG1 and UTVUG2 to keep in communication with each other.

Overall I was very impressed with the KAWASAKI TERYX in stock form.

1-10 Ratings in stock form.
Suspension: 10
Tire/Wheels: 10
Motor/Power:10
Cargo Space:10
Saftey:10
Additions:10
GOOD TIME: 11
You just have to remember that these things can make it anywhere and you just need to be responsable for your actions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000